2013년 1월 9일 수요일

Ode to EOP


Dear EOP,


I was furious when I saw that you exist on the GLPS website.
How can I keep it? How can I accept this situation?
I started hating you as soon as I saw about you.


I was very sad when I heard that I have to keep you in KMLA building.
How can I keep it any time? How can I keep it in dormitory?
I was concerned that it will be very hard.















What should I do not to be caught? What should I do to not get an EOP paper?
There is now answer. I got an EOP paper on Monday.
I hate EOP. I hate EOP paper very much.


I'm always concerning if I get caught because of EOP violation.
I'm always concerning to speak because I might speak Korean unconsciously.
I hate EOP. I hate EOP paper very much.


You are the most craziest policy in the world.
Why do I have to keep you? How can I keep you for 18 days more?
I might get in trouble because I can't keep you for the rest of the days.
I will curse you everyday.


Your everlasting enemy,
Choi Yun Sun

댓글 3개:

  1. I hope you get no more EOPs ^^ Fighting

    답글삭제
  2. Yun Sun,

    When writing an ode, you need to use personifications, metaphors and repetition to make the ode more poetic. You also should use more descriptive language to describe the EOP paper. Try writing an ode again using these things.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi!
    This ode clearly shows that you really hate EOP. You have to try to use some more descriptive language such as personifications and metaphors in order to make your ode poetic. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제