2013년 1월 7일 월요일

Self-Introduction

Hello. I want to introduce myself.
My mane is Yunsun and I and 15 years old now. I go to Seocho middle school.
I have a younger brother and a grandmother.
I go to English and math academy five times a week.
I have three kinds of pets in my house : birds, fish, and shrimps.
I went to GLPS to improve my English skills.
I wish I will be able to speak English more frequently after this camp.
Nice to meet you. Bye.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Yun Sun,
    It is nice to learn about you from this post. Make sure you read your post and check it for spelling mistakes before you publish it.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    It is great that you have three different kinds of pets in your house. I have no pet in my house... I hope I can help you improve your English skills a lot through this camp.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제